Welcome to the LATTE.COM Terms and Conditions. Please read through them carefully.
If you have any issues relating to the Terms and Conditions please contact our team (email@example.com).
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and photographs of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies: We may use analytics cookies including Google Analytics to track information for example how the Service is used, so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a simple, easy-to-use tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content, it is the most widely used web analytics service on the internet.
Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions on Google Analytics customers' websites.
This free service from Google that lets you see detailed statistics about how users interact with your website/app including traffic, average time on site, geographic location of visitors and other useful metrics.
It also incorporates marketing tools such as AdWords and remarketing advertising capabilities.
Google Analytics security and privacy documentation: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245